What we can do for you
UK VAT Law
European VAT Law
Assistance given can be:
- Pre-audit of invoices or whole claims thought to be at risk of rejection by the Repayment Office
- Advice on the acceptability of Certificates of Status (an essential component of any claim) and the eligibility of the claimant to the refund under the Directives.
- Advice on the recovery of tax on items already rejected.
- Advice on other means of obtaining refund where the main refund system is not appropriate.
- Education of company staff involved in the presentation of claims in procedures and the avoidance of problems.
- Audit of your systems and advice on maximising the efficiency of the tax reclaim procedures in your company.
Advice can also be given on the tax liability of trade in both goods and services within the EU and beyond its borders and on the implications of the Place of Supply rules on the vendors need to register as a non-established trader. These matters are the frequent source of problems in claiming refund and the consequences of non-compliance with the rules can often be both costly and time consuming for those who get it wrong!
For advice please email email@example.com.